Saigon Futures is 100% committed to protecting our customer information and interests, including information security, and personal data processing in accordance with current regulations on handling personal data.
What is personal information?
Personal information includes a broad range of information that could identify an individual or somewhat can be linked to information that identifies you.
What type of information does Saigon Futures Collect and how do we collect it?
We collect information to deliver the services you request, to help improve your experience at our company, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with websites, mobile services, emails, etc,
What Information does Saigon Futures collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers like name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, for example, phone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and nationality
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses, and professional memberships
- Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers
How do we collect it?
We collect your information in a variety of ways. It may be:
- Collected from a device you accessed the website
- Collected from an external third-party source
- Collected from the conference registration form that you provided
You actively share information with us in various ways. You share information when you:
- Provided directly by you in the contract that you signed in the commodity trading contract
- Request customer service or contact us
- Create an account on one of our websites or mobile services
- Post a review or comment on our website, web pages,…
You may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information which means that you engage in the above activities.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to provide you services, such as to fulfill your requests for services or to help us personalize our business and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account as well as fulfill the contract as need
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing, personalization
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services, and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
How does Saigon Futures secure your personal information?
Saigon Futures recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. This may include physical and technical security access controls or other safeguards, information security technologies and policies, procedures to help ensure the appropriate disposal of information, and training programs.